Are we staying in a dorm?


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Ba Sau
August 29th 2012
Published: August 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Our BeachOur BeachOur Beach

this is the view from our place
Well a good nights sleep was had by all even though the electricity went off and also the water - which I do not think Mike was best pleased about at the time. Anyway waking up at 6.30 am to the sound of the breaking waves is not bad at all to be honest.

Well when we woke up no one had occupied the 3 other beds so we are still not sure if we are in a dorm or not, ha ha. Maybe be able to tell you tomorrow - can you imagine waking up and finding other people sleeping in the bed next to you - I think nightmare might come to mind!!! But when you stay in beach shacks what do you expect!

So we decide to get up early and go down to the sea which was brilliant as the waves were quite large - I think we might take the body boards down in the morning.

After a very early swim in the sea and back for breakfast Mike decides to trap his finger in the bamboo chair. This is not clever and when he had his whole weight in the chair pushing
sunset at our beachsunset at our beachsunset at our beach

Yes what a view
down on his nail and shouting to me help me, help me. I was snoozing away in the hammock and wondered what the hell was going on. But once again, superwoman came to his rescue - and no I was not wearing my knickers outside, ha ha.

We have really relaxed well there is not a lot you can do here apart from read and swim in the sea and as there are now even less people here it is getting to be our own place. We have decided that we are going back to Nha Trang when we have checked out of here as this relaxing by the sea seems to be suiting us down to the ground - we are turning into beach bums!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb