Paradise?


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Kien Giang » Phu Quoc Island
November 26th 2007
Published: November 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It certainly is!!

Got here on the beautiful island of Phu Quoc on Friday ... and it is gorgeous. Staying at an amazing place called Mai House right on the beach. Got a little bungalow with a seaview ... treating the wife y'know to a bit of luxury ... well it is 30 quid a night!

The island itself is still at the unspoilt level - not that many hotels, the beach we are on is called Long Beach... and it's pretty long as the name suggests! Had some amazing food - being an island the seafood is yummy... prawns the size of your arm!

Went on a tour of the island yesterday in an old US Army jeep, and found the most amazing beach... like nothing we have ever seen before. White sand, clear water, and about 10 tourists... well 12 including us!

Not much to do at night except eat and drink - something we are getting quite good at!

We are here until Thursday, so tomorrow we are off snorkeling off the north of the island... that should be great...

Internet access is limited here, which sort of explains the lack of updates ... add to that drinking in the afternoon!!

Cath y'all soon

Mr & Mrs Rolls x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb