Motorbike ride from Da Lat to Da Nang 11/1-15/1 - 13


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands
January 15th 2013
Published: May 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We met the Easy riders, when we arrived in Da Lat and decided to go on a ride with them. First we planned on going to Nha Trang, but we soon exteded it first to Hoi An and then to Da Nang instead. This trip was some of the best money, I have ever spend. It was simply just a beautiful way of experiencing the country. I do not have any doubts why a lot of the guys, I met while travelling, bought a motorbike and drove throug Vietnam,and if I had been more experienced on a motorbike, I would probably have done the same. So that's what I'm planning on doing, when I return to Vietnam at some point. I don't think, it's actually possible to descibe the beauty of this country, not even my pictures have been able to capture it. The scenery changes all the way and all of the landscapes are simply stunning. On our way north we saw a lot of different things. Our drivers were really skilled, both in riding their bikes and in telling a lot about all of the things, that we saw on the way. We stopped a lot during theday, and there was a lot to see and tell us about, besides that, they didn't really want us to get sore butts from sitting on the bike for too long. Among a lot of other things we saw some beautifalls, among others the "Elephant waterfall" and a waterfall, where we got a "free massage", we also saw a silk worm factory, where we tasted silk worms, which was crunchy and not bad at all, we also visited a place, where they made weasel coffee, an elephantride, where our elephant went offroad, because it was hunggry. We also saw a lot of different farms and plantations - mushrooms, peber, fruits and a lot of others, a lot of small minority villages and a lot of different factory and a lot of churches, temples and monuments. Besides this we drove down the Ho Chi Minh Trail for quite some tme, which had some amazing landscapes, and I thik the best way to descibes it is to compare it to "Jurrasic Park", but not even that would justify its beauty, I haven't even been able to capture it's beauty in either pictures or videos. The best way of experience it's beauty is from a motorbike. But despite this my favorite day, according to the scenery, was our first day, when we left Da Lat, where the landscape constantly changed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0768s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb