Da Lat 9/1-10/1 - 13


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Central Highlands
January 10th 2013
Published: May 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

I was in Da Lat twice, but not for long any of the times, and I didn't really get a good impression of the city either of the times. The first time, Bo and I arrived late in the afternoon after taking a sleeperbus from Ho Chi Minh, where I managed to get a cold from the aircon. At the busstation we met th Easy riders, who drove us to a hotel and explained about their trips, so we decided to go with them on motorbikes the next day. Er walked a bit around the town that evening, but it was late, when we arrived and almost dark when we alked around and also a bit cold, so it was hard to get a good impression of the city. We did however see the big lake, Xuan Huong, which should be really beautiful - with sides made of concrete, so I didn't really find it beautiful. We also discovered something new and different, a sidewalk where you could actually walk, and which wasn't filled up wth motorbikes. On our way back, we found some cake in a plastic cup which had a strange and very sweet flavour and it was deffinitely something different.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb