Khao Yai – A New Destination for Tourists to Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
July 21st 2017
Published: July 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

In Thailand, Khao Yai is known as one of the most romantic and lovely cities. It boasts the gentle beauty of a mountainous region with lush vineyards and green fields. In addition to the excitement and excitement of BangKok or the tranquility of Chiang Mai, Khao Yai is able to neutralize both the special characteristics: the combination of both bustling excitement and the tranquility.

Khao Yai city is covered with green trees, plus the cold seas of the plateau, just like Da Lat in Vietnam. Most of them belong to Khao Yai National Park, one of the three major parks in Thailand.

Khao Yai National Park consists of mountains, waterfalls, green pines, grassy meadows, green meadows and hills, which home to more than 300 species of birds, many other animals such as Elephants, tigers, gibbons, monkeys, black bears ... Especially when you come here, you can ride on the back of the elephant to visit all over the national park.

In addition to the park, an equally interesting destination in Khao Yai that visitors must definitely discover is the village of Primo Piazza or otherwise known as Little Italy. It is a small beautiful village like a painting painted with shops and cafes in European architectural style, and you will fall in love with it.

When you step into the village, you will feel like you are on a beautiful European street corner by the colorful basket of flowers swaying in front of the balcony, in the windows, located all the way. European-style medieval castle walls are vividly reproduced by terraced brick houses with an ancient, nostalgic look.

In the village there are small alley tiled so that visitors can walk, watching the lovely cafes, lovely souvenir shops in the style of an Italian countryside.

In order to truly feel like wandering through a small town in Tuscany, baroque-style houses with carefully trimmed gardens, a clock tower, and an impressive replica of the Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth) in Rome have been built.

Not only can you experience the European space, but also you can enjoy the cuisine of Italy. Tempi Felici is an Italian restaurant that serves a variety of typical Italian dishes such as pizza, spaghetti, salads, or even a cup of espresso coffee with aromatic espresso coffee on the street. Good, standard, beautiful again, but the price is reasonable. Guests can only spend from 100 to 400 Baht per dish here. In addition, visitors should also try snacks such as almonds, chocolates, fruit and pastries in bakeries along the way.

In addition to these two locations, visitors can also visit farms scattered around the city. Here, visitors have been changed air, just take photos of European quality, but also to hand the sheep, horses eat grass. Enlightenment is where this place is beautiful and very easy to get a beautiful photo.

Khao Yai is also a famous wine growing and wine region of Thailand. The city has a few hundred wineries, so come to Khao Yai and then definitely have to enjoy the region's specialty wines and visit the vineyard.
Useful Links: Luxury Myanmar River Cruises · Irrawaddy Explorer · http://myanmarrivercruises.net/belmond-orcaella


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb