Visits to the bank ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 23rd 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It is dry when we wake this morning which is always a good sign so fingers crossed for this afternoon.
We bike into Phon Thong and go to the bank where Jai keeps her farm account to make sure all is in orderfor the 'minister' to pay in 10,000 (200GBP) next month. It all looks good but I will actually believe it is going to happen only once the money is actually there !!
A quick stop at a couple of shops as Jai is missing her breakfast cereal and we manage to find a 600g bag of cornflakes that we will try. Grab a bunch of bananas on the way back to the village to go with the cereals.
It is still dry and hot and the garden seems to be drying up a little.
Same old, same old ... I have everything ready to fire up the bonfire and the rain starts. 30mins later the garden is flooded again.
Fin pops in after school and stays to eat with us. We intended to give her the bike tonight but the weather is awful, the roads caked in mud and she would be soaked and filthy before she had even got it back to her house so we still havent told her about it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.1089s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb