More shower issues !!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 21st 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Wake up at 02:00 to watch Leics 2v4 Chelsea.
Still raining at breakfast time and the garden is flooded so nothing much will be happening there today.
By 07:00 the rain has stopped.
Take Jai to the mayors office to finish the paperwork for her rice farm then I bike into Phon Thong. Update blog and make a few FB entries but cant get access to Sale v Gloucs full match replay. I book flight from Roi Et to Bangkok for a week Monday and a night in the guest house in Bangkok. Jai phones to say that the workman is coming to fix the new shower so I hurry back to Khamnadie to discover that he is not coming till this afternoon and I neednt have hurried after all.
Jai thinks she has finished with the farm paperwork ... maybe ?
Late morning George comes to visit and it hard to believe that it is nearly 9 months since he was last here.
We have just sat down for lunch when the chap turns up with his drill to fix the shower up. 20mins later he is done.
After lunch I connect the electrics and the water and for a few minutes it all works fine. I call Jai to show her how it works and the trip swith clicks off as soon as we turn on. I check everything and it all looks in order so we try again with the same result. I am sure it is set up OK but we head off to the local 'ministers' office where the boss sends a couple of his tame monkeys who he claims know what they are doing to investigate. As luck would have it when we get back to the house the mains water has been turned off so we cant test it properly anyway. They check the electric and seem to think it is all OK but have no ideas as to the problem. We leave everything to check again when the water is back on.
Spend a couple of hours in the garden trying to encourage damp grass to burn. Once it has started I pile it as high as I can get it and leave it to burn overnight.
Water is back on and the shower seems fine so that we both get a hot shower tonight. I still think that the problem is lack of water pressure a lot of the time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb