Off we go ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 22nd 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 14.8882, 102.255

Our last day in Khamnadie has arrived.
I go out early to get a parting haircut but she is busy and tells me to come back in a couple of hours. Will be far too hot by then so I will give it a miss.
We start packing cases early to give us plenty of time through the day to add stuff as we think of things.
I wash the motorbike as Jai does a final load of laundry.
Time to just sit around and wait for the time to pass, something I guess we will be doing quite a lot of the next few days.
Evening we go to say goodbye to Fin who is more excited by the fact that she gets the remainder of our drinking chocolate !
The water meter lady finally arrives and tries to explain to me that for some reason in January the meter worked OK, in February it seems to have gone backwards, and in March it seems to have worked OK again. You cant argue with someone who has a single digit IQ so in the end we pay and I escort her off the premises.
Boo comes for us at 19:00 along with her mum and daughter. Jai's sister Begat and Bombem from next door all pile into the pick-up as well and we say goodbye to Khamnadie and drive into town.
Jai is a little uncomfy about leaving the house empty but at the end of the day there isn't much that can happen to it this year that couldn't have happened when her mum was still here.
We have to wait about 45mins before our bus arrives and by 20:10 we are also saying goodbye to Phon Thong and heading south towards Bangkok.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0273s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb