Another puncture ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
January 12th 2016
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Into Phon Thong with Jai this morning and go to the bank to renew her medical insurance.
Leaving the bank I discover that I have a puncture. Luckily the Honda dealer where I bought the bike is just a few hundred yards along the road so I dont have far to push it. They have good mechanics here so as well as changing the innertube - they wont mend punctures - I get him to check an annoying rattle that has been coming from the speedo case plastic for months. He is not confident that he has fixed it but when we ride off it is certainly much quieter than it was.
Back into Phon Thong and the photocopier is quiet this morning so we copy a number of documents to add in support of Jai's application.
Little bit of shopping then back to Khamnadie complete with a few padlocks and chains to secure the house when we aren't here.
George makes his usual afternoon visit but says a final goodbye as he leaves. The money he was expeting has arrived and he will leave for Bangkok tomorrow morning.
Phone sister Pam for an update on mum who appears to comfortable but not much change since last week.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0787s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb