More rain !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 8th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Feels a bit like Groundhog Day here at the moment and to make matters worse we are up an hour earlier than usual at 5:30. I thought it was a bit dark and quiet but by the time I had rechecked the time it was too late to bother going back to bed.
Was planning an internet trip into Phon Thong this mornng but the ain is teeming down yet again. According to the TV forecast it is going to get very wet for the next week and I thought it had been pretty damp for the last week ! Rain actually stops at 10:00 and I make a dash for the bike and head into town almost in the dry. Spend an hour at the internet and bike back to Khamndaie and I am still dry ... miracle.
Jai has food on the table as I walk in.
Jai is a bit bored today as she fiished a piece of mt first thing this morning and is going to do some work for George's wife Wan so cant start a new piece yet.
Just after lunchtime the rain returns. A break about 16:30 allows to bike across the village to see Wan ad collect grass etc for Jai but she isnt home. Just make it back to the house before the rain starts up again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.76s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb