Success with Bangkok flights !!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 8th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Into Phon Thong again this morning to watch the weekend rugby but make a forlorn effort to book flights again. Everything goes through smoothly for some reason and I am now the proud owner of a ticket on Nok Air DD9115 out of Roi Et bound for Bangkok on 23 March at 07:55. Just need to get someone to drive me the 50km to the airport now !
Great game of rugby ends frustratingly at Gloucs 33v33 Northampton with Saints drawing level almost the last kick of the match.
Back to Khamnadie then bike over to John's with a big bottle of Coke.
At the bottom of our garden, well next door actually, there are a couple of kapok trees. The seed pods have just started forming and no doubt it wont be long before they are dropping cotton wool all over the place again. Horrible things !!
Out to the farm again this evening for a few more fires.
Watch Liverpool 0v0 Blackburn, FA Cup on Thai TV at 22:00 and wish I hadn't bothered staying awake for it. In fact I am surprised that I managed to stay awake for the whole game !

Advertisement



Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb