Cassava farm again ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 18th 2015
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

To the farm after breakfast but we only manage half of our usual work. Neither of us really feels in the mood and we are both getting bored with this. A few spots of rain is all it takes for us to call it a day and return to the house.
We are getting vegetables etc from the garden on a daily basis now. Cabbage as always is good whilst the cherry toms have been cropping for some time. The beef toms have not been too good but they are still providing enough to add something to our morning fry ups. We have a number of plum tomatoes that are just about ready and they are laden with fruit. The peppers have been disappointing. Although they are growing in large numbers the fruit doesn't reach maturity before it withers and falls off. We now pick them just before they are ready and Jai makes a dip out of the smaller ones and adds the others to stir fries etc.
Phone mum at my usual time again this week.
With only a token effort at the farm this morning we return in late afternoon for another session. We have targeted the end of the week to be finished and this is still possible although it wont need much to slow us down and put that back.
There is football on the TV tonight but we are too tired to care and sleep through.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb