Sunday but still working !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 14th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

This is supposed to be a day of rest but with John still on holiday somewhere there are no beers at Pak Chong again this week.
We go to see George & Wan after breakfast as Jai has not seen her for a while and she is not well at all. Take fruit with us and return with flower cuttings to restock our front garden once we have painted the walls.
I price a large container of paint in the village shop and am amazed to find that it is cheaper than the equivalent in Phon Thong. This means that I can buy it here and wont have to carry it on the bike.
Early afternoon we go to the farm again and work continues as I start to clear the second side of the pond where our access to the shelter will eventually be.
We come back with a few enormous papaya that are just starting to ripen.
We take a hot shower as soon as we get back from the farm frightened that the water will soon be turned off and I just can't face a cold shower these nights.
Jai has been cold in bed the last few nights and we have been fighting for control of the quilt. Tonight we will have a quilt each and it appears that I will be going to bed with Winnie the Pooh and all his friends !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb