... and now the gate ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
December 15th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Into Phon Thong for the internet early this morning. Gloucs win in Italy but cant watch the game. Update blog then do a little bit of research. No shopping at all today and ride back to Khamnadie in glorious sunshine.Find Jai in the garden about to dye some mat grass so I take myself to the front porch away from the smells.George comes for his regular afternoon visit and whilst he is here John and Erm return from their holidays down south.We go out to the farm for about an hour early evening showering immediately that we return to make sure of hot water before they turns the mains off.After eating we go to talk to someone about making us some front gates. I want him to copy the gates that George has, thinking that copying something that already exists will make things easier. I am mistaken. He comes to the house and measures up then tells us what we will need to buy and he still hasn't even seen George's gates ?! Every little thing here seems so hard. I always come back to planet stupid but basically nobody has any education. They can all do their jobs if left alone to their own devices but cant follow instructions. We go to the village shop and buy some paint brushes ready for painting the wall but leave all of the gate supplies until I talk to him again in the morning.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb