Into Phon Thong


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 18th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

There was supposed to have been more Euro football on TV last night but waking up at 1:30 I couldnt find any. Thai TV have done that to me before, advertised a game and then just a couple of hours later not shown it. God bless them !!
A few aches this morning from the labours of the last couple of days so decide to take a day off.
Fin arrives before breakfast today as her other gran has to go somewhere and the school is unexpectedly closed. In my opinion it is occassionally unexpectedly open and usually closed but thats another story. Fin could do with missing the odd meal and not sitting down with us for a second breakfast before 7:00.
I drop Jai and Fin off at George & Wan's then bike into Phon Thong and the internet.
I often have security issues when logging on to Hotmail for the first time over here but today no problems. 164 messages and about 6 I actually read ! Update blog and add some photos then back to Khamnadie.
It is a hot one today and very humid.
Get back to find the Devil Child playing with Fin.
By afternoon it is too hot to do anything and I wander between bedroom and back garden but nowhere is really comfy. The TV room is full of sleeping bodies with the volume turned up to 'help them sleep' ?!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb