Into Phon Thong


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 11th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Not too bad a sleep and by morning the rain has finished.
Jai tries out a new toy at breakfast this morning, an egg poacher. It has to be said that the eggs turn out really good and without having to use oil I guess they have to be healthier, don't they ?
Bike into Phon Thong and drop Jai off at the hair salon she uses. 6 months now she had her hair done and she cant wait. I head off to the internet to do a bit more updating of travel blog. Good news is that I can now watch the rugby on the computer here in Phon Thong again unlike last year. Bad news is that I dont really want to watch last weekends gane so settle for a weekends round-up of all games.
Jai phones to say she has finished so I save my progress so far then go to pick her up. Hair cut and styling, manicure and pedicure for about 4GBP.
We weigh in on our usual scales outside the 7/11 in town. Jai is 62kg and me 64.5. Watch this space for developments. A bit of shopping whilst we are in town then back to Khamnadie by 11:00.
Really hot this afternoon and as the garden is still wet no work there today.
In between George visiting and reading the afternoon passes slowly then retire to bed about 19:00 again. Can't even face Spanish football tonight as with the week nearing an end they are showing repeats of games from earlier.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb