Internet session


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 12th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

Actually managed a reasonable night's sleep at last and feel the better for it this morning.
A neighbour died yesterday morning so Jai is off today to pay her respects and she if she can help with anything. I am taking the opportunity to go back into Phon Thong and have a long internet session.
The road between Khamnadie and Phon Thong isnt as bad as I thought it was when we came in the dark with the tuk-tuk. That is to say it is still awful and in places dangerous but there are still stretches of road that have an almost good surface. There a number of huge holes where the rains have washed away the side of the road and you have to give these a wide berth as the holes are undermining the road. It wouldnt take much now for the whole road to be washed away in places and then it is a long ride to get into town. Hope that the road outlives the rainy season !!
Get back to Khamnadie and find that Jai has gone help with the funeral again. Make myself a coffee and sit on the front porch with a book and the last British Airways Kit-Kat.
Jai returns for lunch then goes back in the afternoon.
I watch a DVD during the heat of the early afternoon then have a potter in the garden later on.
When Jai gerts back she clears around the flower pots and plants some seed in pots whilst I sit back watching with a cold beer - teamwork !



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb