Work resumes at the farm


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 11th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Into Phon Thong this morning to restart this blog after a two week break.
Bit of shopping including a new fan for the spare bedroom which is fun to carry on the bike.
Still not feeling too good so spend a largely lazy day in the back garden.
Late afternoon we bike out to the farm to water the trees and pick any chillies and tomatoes that are ready. The big earthmovers have returned and are scraping up Jai's woodland and dumping it into the back of big trucks to turn it into rice fields for the coming year - or so we hope. Maybe this time they will finish the job.
Our neighbours Deu and Ging are both home from hospital this evening but neither of them look too good.
Jai's daughter Jiap phones to say that she will be coming here at the beginning of March about a week before her wedding. This is good news as I have to leave everything to Jai at the moment. Happy to help with fetching, carrying and giving lifts on the bike but cant do much when it comes to discussing plans with everyone. At least with Jiap here she will have some help for the last week.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb