Journey's end !!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 5th 2014
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Arrive in Phon Thong about 4:00 after another short sleep on the bus. I take a tuk-tuk to Khamnadie after a quick stop at the 7/11 for some bread and milk, essential for my breakfast. Off in the dark for the last 30mins.
First job on arrival is a cup of tea then to bed for a while.
Unpack bags after breakfast then check Jai's passport. She was right that they have granted her a visa to come to UK again this year but she didnt spot what other little gem the Embassy have given us. Although we stated quite clearly in four places that we were leaving Thailand on 25th March - even included our airline tickets - they have commenced her visa from the date it was issued 27th Jan ! This means that we have to leave UK on or before 27th July. God bless them. I leave this for now as I am too tired to even think about it at the moment.
John pops in briefly in passing. He is off to Bangkok to meet up with some friends from Germany who are coming on holiday for a few weeks. Although he is only staying with them for a couple of days he intends to do some travelling on his own and will be away for about 3 weeks.
I am really tired but dont want to sleep until bedtime tonight to get my bodyclock back on schedule as quick as possible.
I go out on the bike for a bit to get some air and see what has changed in my brief absence. Not surprisingly, nothing. Stop and say hello to George.
Lazy afternoon until I bike out to the farm for a look at our trees. They are OK but do look in need of a drink - tomorrow.
Early night to bed.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb