UN Conference on World Peace


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
October 20th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Whilst we are eating breakfast this morning sister Bepat arrives with a few bags of toffee from the temple for us to pass around. I have seen them making it so wont actually eat any myself !!
Making an early start I finally complete the digging of the back garden. Jai has lots of seeds in pots that are doing well but we will have to wait another couple of weeks just to make sure the rains have finished before we start planting out.
At 10:00 I go and buy a few beers, pick up George and then we bike over to John's piece of land in the next village. His palm oil trees are lookin good as well although he had someone to take care of them during the couple of dry months after we had left.
We spend a few hours discussing the world's problems and putting them to right. As this was our first conference of the season John insisted on doubling up on the beer ration so I was a bit late getting back to the house for lunch finding a hungry Jai sat waiting for me.
Lazy afternoon burning off the rubbish I created the last few days.
By evening neither of us were particularly hungry so just a piece of pear cake and cream.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.532s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0681s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb