Bike problems again


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 14th 2013
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

It doesnt appear to have rained overnight although things have not dried up too much.
We take our chance and bike into Phon Thong. Buy some bed sheets to match the set we brought back from England, do a litle food shopping then head back to the village. Before we reach Kamcare, the yellow crocodile village, I get another puncture. I have to push the bike for a couple of km again right through the village - it could have been much worse however.
Late in the morning I start some work in the garden and after lunch light up a bonfire. They say there is no smoke without fire but I beg to differ. The bonfire smoulders on all afternoon but doesnt appear to have consumed much at all.
Bike to the village market in the evening for some meat and a few bits and pieces. Stop at the village shop for a box of beer on the way back. Jai sits and prepares some bamboo for lunch tomorrow before we eat tonight.
Jai's sister Bepat has returned to the village after visiting her cancer doctor in Bangkok and comes to visit primarily to see what present we have brought her. She leaves with a few tea-bags and a disappointed look on her face !!
Thai Channel 9 advertise that they are showing English football tonight and at 22:00 we settle down to watch the second half of Stoke 0v0 Man City.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb