Happy Birthday to John


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
November 5th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Jai is off to a couple of temples this morning to finish the monk making and merit making ceremonies whilst I make my usual Monday morning trip into Phon Thong. There are a few problems with the internet connection this morning and in the end I only get to watch the highlights of the rugby and not the whole match as usual.
A pretty warm ride back to the village arriving at the same time as Jai gets back. It should be starting to cool down here now but not much sign of that yet. No rain no change in temperatures the weather is all over the place here same as everywhere else.
Mid afternoon out to the farm to water the trees.
In the evening we bike over to Pak Chong for German John's birthday. He has made some soggy pizza dough and Jai is straight into the kitchen to bail him out and make some more. Later it went into the pizza oven he has built in the garden and didnt look too bad once cooked, as didnt the original soggy dough, although I managed to give them both a miss ! Plenty to eat and drink and a good night. Particularl;y fun riding back a little drunk in the dark over the horrendous roads !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0276s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb