Visitors Arrive


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 26th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Lazy morning around the house trying to keep in touch with Phil and Sangwans progress on their drive here from Surin. Just after 12:00 Jai gets a call from Sangwan saying that they are just passing through a town called Silatburi(sp). As this is only about 20mins from Phon Thong we get ready and bike into town to meet them. No more phone calls so we go and check on the TV again then do a bit of shopping before phoning to find their latest whereabouts. It appears that they are in Roi Et which is about 20km backtrack on where they were when we spoke before ? Asking directions as we try to speak we hang up and await developments. Finding shelter under a large tree by the side of the road to keep off the strong midday sun. We wait a while longer then I phone to talk to Phil but Sangwan isnt keen for us to talk and just tells me that 'we are coming'. An hour later and we are pretty hot and uncomfortable when we get a call to say that they are in Phon Thong. I give them the wrong directions to where we are but we do manage to meet up eventually. We drive back to Khamnadie with Phil following my bike in the pick-up. We spend a quiet evening but it is getting on for 20:00 when we turn in for the night - a late one for me !! We have a day out planned for tomorrow but is sounds as though they might be heading back to Surin.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb