On the school run today


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 5th 2012
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Another disappointing nights sleep and we are up before 06:00 for breakfast. Some people may be going out to the farm today to plant out some more rice but I am not too sure.
Jai does a large wash and then we have fun finding somewhere in the garden to hang the washing out to dry.
Continue clearing the garden for a bit but dont really feel in the mood today.
Jai's brother and wife from next door are both away working today so Jai is taking care of their grand daughter after she finishes school. Mid afternoon we go to the small pre-school to collect her and then she spends the remainder of the afternoon with us. Still cant bring myself to look herin the eye as she seems to look right through and into your soul. Gives me the willies !!
I clear another piece of land just outside the back door where we plant flowers. Jai planted some marigold seeds on Monday evening and some of them are shooting already ! Three of the orchids that I moved a few days ago are also producing flowers so they are now hanging from the lower branches of our lamyai tree.
Eat dinner then enjoy my third or fourth cold shower of the day before turning in for the night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.031s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0236s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb