Off to the hospital already


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
September 26th 2011
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.3833, 103.933

Up at 05:30 to a wet and drizzly morning so gardening today. Jai's mum hasnt been too well and asks Jai to take her to the hospital in the town of Phon Thong. Not having any suitable transport ourselves she is taken and brought back in the village ambulance. I have a quiet, soiltary, morning catching up with my diary. They return at 10:30 which is very quick. They dont do appointments at the hospital here, you turn up take a ticket and then wait - and wait - and wait... you get the picture. Apparently arriving by ambulance meant that they queue jumped to the front. Have to remember that !! Jai and myself bike into Phon Thong and make the bike legal again with some tax and other bits and pieces and then do a big shop to stock up the cupboards. I bought a plunger and upon our return to the house appear to be successful at clearing the bathroom drain. Our septic tanks are full and I guess that we wont be back to normal drainage until we can get them emptied. Eat some lunch then potter in the garden having a little more joy with a small fire. Phone mum this evening for our first weekly catch up.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0185s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb