The 'rabbit' is back in action ...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
February 12th 2017
Published: July 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 16.392, 103.924

It is even windier here this morning and I am reduced to having my post breakfast coffee indoors for the first time since I got back.
Well wrapped up I bike into Phon Thong for the internet. Bit early to watch the Gloucester game yet but find 5 mins highlights of Wales 16v21 England.
It is a still a bit fresh when I bike back to the village but it is the winds that are the problem being dangerously strong.
Jai was doing a bit more work with the orchid baskets this afternoon and ran out of coconut husks to wrap the roots in so had to break down the ones we acquired from a neighbour a few days back. We were told that these were no good for eating but when Jai opened one up there was quite a bit of coconut inside. Out came the 'rabbit' complete with head that brother-in-law Tom had made for us quite a few years back. Managed to scrape out quite a plateful of coconut. Jai switched straight into cooking mode and n not much more than 1/2 hour had produced a plate of deep fried coconut balls. Had to try one whilst they were still warm and it was very nice and they should keep us going for a few days.
I potter in the garden a bit and burn off the rubbish that had accumulated.
Watch Burnley 1v1 Chelsea at 20:00.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0783s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb