Dive Koh Tao, Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 7th 2016
Published: April 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

For many travel lovers, travel is not simply lying on the beach all day with the lovely sunshine, travel is the time for unwinding when they have the chance to partake in some new expeditions and exhilarating activities like trekking or surfing. Today I will introduce to you the travel paradise in Asia which is perfect for divers to go for. That is Koh TaoIsland in Thailand.

You may also like: Experiencing The Nightlife in Bangkok

Koh Tao is a small, enchanting island hidden away in the Gulf of Thailand. The treasure of this island lay deep under blue sea with an extraordinary variety of marine life. The average sea temperature of Thailand is 28oC, the ideal figure for you to explore the endless underwater world.

For scuba diving, what it offers is far more than you expect because the diving sites here are visited by the mighty Barracuda and Grouper, and seasonally by the majestic Whale shark. Certainly every diver wants to see these special creatures in their marine wildlife trips and Koh Tao deserves to be in every diver’s top destination.

Now are you feeling courteous about this promising island yet? Remember that this island is famous not only for its exotic diving sites, it is also a very popular destination for beach travel and resort among dozens of hot spots in Thailand. Therefore, you will have no chance to regret of anything when choosing Koh Tao as your vacation destination this summer.

Here is some more information of Koh Tao that you may want to know:

Popular diving sites: Sail Rock, South West Pinnacle, Chumpon Pinnacle

Best time to go: between May and August

Accommodation: the Haad Tien Beach Resort, Beach Club Resort.

Let’s explore the fascinating country Thailand with me, you will find it worth your while because travelling to a new place is all the way exciting and helpful more than you’ve ever thought, to me It’s like how I grow up through every trip.

Exotic Voyages is an excellent inspirer of Asia travel, visit their website to see yourself now.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb