Site-seeing in Chiang Rai, Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
April 4th 2016
Published: April 4th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Chiang Rai Province is located in the northern border areas of Thailand. It is a very new destination for tourists. Discover the Golden Triangle, Khun Rong visit Wat, sunset at the park’s operations Singha travelers should do in Chiang Rai, Thailand.

Find out more about Thailand travel

Discover the Golden Triangle

Chiang Rai Province is located in the northern border, the new destination in the tour of Thailand , where many tourists but not yet known but have a place in Chiang Rai is famous and is the dilemma photos for people in the past it was the Golden Triangle area.This is where the border between the three countries of Thailand, Myanmar andLaos, the ancient area of drug production is located in the world’s largest with poppy fields immense and still save the Golden Triangle TV anecdotes about Khun Sa, drug dealer in the area. Currently in the Golden Triangle, the drug production has gone, this place became one attractions for visitors. When coming here tourists can visit the museum opium to better understand the history of this land.

Wat Rong Khun Visit

Wat Rong Khun is probably one of the most unique temple of Thai tourism and the pride of the people of Chiang Rai, the temple was built by the architect and painter Chalermachai Kositpipat Thai, the temple was overlaid a white color symbolizes the purity of the Buddha while the glass symbolizes the wisdom of the Buddha, the Dharma and the Buddhist teachings. What first impression for visitors is going to walk across the bridge reincarnation reborn with bizarre arm emerged from the lake, the significance of this bridge as if to overcome the vicious cycle of life and death will reach the realm of freedom and rebirth. The architecture of Wat Rong Khun other has its own significance but are voicing philosophy and Buddhist philosophy.

Enjoy the sunset in the park Singha

Singha Park is an attractive sights for tourists in Chiang Rai, almost all tourists come here all want to admire the beautiful sunsets here. At Singha has a giraffe farm so visitors can watch, stroking the deer eat. Inside the site also has a teahouse Singha is designed in European style, very beautiful. Guests will enjoy a hot cup of tea with elegant scent of cardamom, watching the sunset will be a very memorable experience for visitors. Dinner at the restaurant located on the campus Phuriphom Singha Thai dishes such as tom yum traditional, fried tea leaves, pastries, pasta. End of a great day in Chiang Rai.

If you want to have more insight information about Thailand travel and cuisine, don't hesitate a minute to CONTACT Exotic Voyages to gain yourself a professional 24/7 support from our experienced Travel Experts!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb