The beauty of floating markets in Thailand


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand
March 31st 2016
Published: March 31st 2016
Edit Blog Post

When traveling Bangkok , most visitors are seeking shopping in the commercial center, the night market with many diverse items, varies. However, you do not know that the new floating markets where there is a special attraction in Bangkok.

More features of Thailand travel

1.DAMNOEN SADUAK

One of the attractions most tourists in Thailand is the floating market Damnoen Saduak – where the center of Bangkok is about 1 hour ride. Market area for locals and tourists. In the area for visitors is focused crowded street performers as well as souvenir sales. Meanwhile, in the region towards Khun Phitak then sells a variety of tropical fruits such as mangosteen, rambutan and local dishes like grilled fish.

The trafficking of people at the floating markets mostly took place in the early morning, between 6 pm with agricultural and other essential items of everyday people. 8 is a time interval for service booth for tourists to visit.

2. TAILING CHAN FLOATING MARKET

Tailing Chan Cho 12km from Bangkok, very easy for you to visit without having to book a tour before or even have to wake up early at 6 am. If you do not have own vehicle, you can catch a train to the last station called Wongwian Yai and from there catch a taxi to Tailing Chan with just 150 baht, compared with many other famous markets are fair Tailing Chan foot real and more rustic.

At the market, you can sit on the boat and enjoy great seafood for lunch with the natives, or walk along the canal around only Bt100, simple shopping and enjoy a lot of dish. You even can get foot massages under the trees just 200 baht.

3. FLOATING MARKET AMPHAWA

Bangkok Located 80km southwest, floating market Amphawa has long been known for a wide variety of goods, abundance of fruit and especially the seafood. Meeting Market along a canal connected to the Mae Klong River and only open from 12 am to 8 pm the day 6th, 7th and Sunday.

Amphawa floating market, guests can walk to buy souvenirs on sale in the shops along the canal and enjoy the fruits, the typical regional dishes or seafood sellers grilled right on the boat. Besides, visitors can also sit on the stairs up and down, the Statistics row along the canal or take the dishes, grilled seafood on the bar selling drinks on the shore to eat and enjoy the songs , music, puppetry repertoire by amateur artists and children in the performing area.

4. KHLONG LAT MAYOM FLOATING MARKET

Khlong Lat Mayom was one of three floating market is located less than 20km from Bangkok, to come here visitors can catch a taxi from Wongwian Yai (last station Silom Line route). Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market, while not as large as Damnoen Saduak or crowded as Amphawa, but it brought the appeal and authenticity of rural market and maybe you are the only foreigners walking around here. You can spend a few hours here and then the biggest floating market – Taling Chan floating market is only a few kilometers.

5. FLOATING MARKET SOUTH PHEUNG

Floating Market South Pheung or more callers with the name “Fair waterfront”, with only a few boats parked along the river bank with most of the stalls are sold on the ground. But along with the success as Damnoen Saduak floating market or Amphawa, then this type of activity emerging strong growth in all villages beside the river and floating markets each carries its own cachet.

South Pheung Floating Market is just a few km east of Bangkok, in a wonderful position on the twist of the Chao Phraya River, with a space to surprise intact, and lush vegetation cover, although location very close to the busy town.

South Pheung Floating Market, while not large, but still enough to enjoy both a beautiful morning, and certainly South Pheung floating market will bring you great surprises.

Don't miss out to find out more interesting things of Thailand and Asia by visiting our website Exotic Voyages Asia Travel .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0194s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb