Day 41 Thailand, Bangkok to Phuket.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
December 3rd 2014
Published: December 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hello friends and Family and anything in-between,



So we woke nice and early as we had a morning (well 1145) flight to Phuket, We got out of our hell hole hostel thank god!! We tried to get a taxi as the hostel told us we would be able to....and guess what no taxi for 20 mins!!! we walked a while on a different road and boom 30 secs and taxi!!!



It cost a cool £5 to get to the airport!! It wainscot and the easiest airport i have ever been to!! Check in was a breeze and as it was only an hour 5 min flight we were happy!!! So the views coming into to Phuket were amazing shame our photos don't do it justice!!! 😞



So we got through customs and everything and managed to get in a group mini bus for £4 each (bargain). So our 2 hour taxi turned into a 3 1/2 hour one (thanks to the french idiot who had no idea where his hotel was....AAARRGGGHHH)



So our hostel is nice, hidden up a back alley (not the easiest to find...thank science for Vicks sharp eyes. We are in a 10 bed dorm but all our room mates seem like great people and so helpful with everything travel and social. I feel so young as most people have done so much and are only 22 (think they are amazing but still so naive).



So our first day was spent settling in and of course spending time on the beach!!! It was so good finally getting on a sunny beach!! We are so happy!!! so we had a swim got some sun and had very silly grins on our faces!!!



So we had an amazing night planned!!! so my mate but also my dads mate Kev Maynard was turning 50 (old bastard). So Ness (Kev amazing other half) and myself had been corresponding and had organised our surprise meeting!! I loved Kevs face on our arrival!! was so good seeing him and the Netley Sunnyvale farm owners!! (can not remember there names one went to school with my uncle Nige!!!) I wish I could go into details of the night but everyone was smashed and had an amazing night (Kev and Ness were a nightmare paying for everything....we are taking you out for a meal on us when we are back)!!! We thought there was a meal for his birthday but they ate early so it was a empty belly night!!! Loved it first time we felt relaxed and happy to unwind!!!



So few highlights....Kev kissing a ladyboy (this is a half lie!!! he said yes the ladyboy said no!!! haha), lots of shots, a 2 year old boy pole dancing (wrong) and lots of laughs!!! ( oh and Kev singing into a black dildo)!!



We had a drunken walk back to the hostel!! (an hour the wrong way and a nice Banana and chocolate pancake for supper) but once back straight to sleep!!!



Thanks people!!! Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0172s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb