Day 42 Thailand, Phuket.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
December 4th 2014
Published: December 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hello Followers,



So i thought after my 3rd blog today I would apologies for our lack of updates, we have been busy, and useless sorry 😞



So its our 2nd day in Phuket and yes we are both hung over!!! (me miles more) So we needed food and a walk!!! So after a 25p cheese and ham toastie each (cheap and lush!!!) So after a while (8am) we decided to lay on the beach all morning to enjoy the sun and recover!!!



So a very boring day really sat on the beach with a hang over which was amazing!! so needed it!!! so swimming and sun is the best hangover cure!!! So just sweating it is horrible!!! It was good thought, we relaxed for the first time in ages!!! I was so happy and Vick had the biggest grin ever!!!



So after a while we went back to the hostel and after an amazing shower!!! (still cold but a day on the beach made it amazing) Our plan for the night was dinner, it was advertised to us by a fellow traveller (it was awesome). So we found it and was amazing thai food, not as cheap as expected but still 2/3 of the UK price!!!



We went for a wander down Bangla and loved it (sober its so different that drunk).



Our main regret was not seeing our friend on Celebrity cruise!! we looked everywhere but no luck!!! Sorry Mr Andrews!!! 😞 Me and Vick were gutted!! Seriously!!!



Our hostel was filled with the most pretension arseholes in the world that night!!! (arseholes) But our room was good with a few good lads and ladies!!!



Bad day on the blog but a well needed rest!!! Both shattered so sleep was badly needed!!! Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb