Thailand Islands - Koh Samui


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
June 4th 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So we arrived in Koh Samui prepared for a few days of relaxation, we got recommended this lovely hotel which was really reasonable so checked in there and got quite excited about the fact that they'd aircon and duvets so spent a large amount of that evening and night snuggling up in the duvet reading and watching dvds, such a novelty! We spent the next day on Chaweng beach topping up the tan, its actually a really nice beach and i didn't find it any more seedy than the other islands, despite what people had said to us. The place is just a bit more like any resort in Spain really and thats the only problem i had with it, too commericalized and more expensive as a result. That night me and jacinta headed to the Black Moon party which was good fun but a bit quiet. The following day we rented a jeep, and the 7 of us (us and the cheltenham crew) headed off around the island, went to a viewpoint and a waterfall and then to this really gorgeous secluded beach on the top of the island called Mae Nam, was soo so nice, like a little piece of paradise! The next day we parted ways with the cheltenham gang and me and jacinta headed for the islands on the western side....first stop Krabi....


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb