Day Thirteen - Koh Phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 5th 2010
Published: August 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day Thirteen - Koh Phangnan



After meeting Katie and Nick yesterday by the pool we meet up with them again last night and went for some food and a few drinks - we went to a small bar called Dragonfly owned by an english guy called Matt - he was really nice we stayed in there for the rest of the night and worked our way through a bottle of Samsong which is a Thai Rum!!

This morning our heads were a little sore but we woke up early and got sorted - planning the night before to meet Nick and Katie for breakfast at 10:30 to start our day of adventure!!! We walked down to the beach and sorted our hiring a small jeep for the day - it only cost 250 bht each (£5) - we headed to the busy Hatt Rinn beach (where the full moon party is) and hired some jet skis for 30mins! They were so quick and i even managed to drive one!! Katie & Nick fell in which was rather amusing!! For the afternoon we headed further up the island in the Jeep to take a look at the waterfalls. After a long and very bumpy drive we came to the first one that was just a dried up bunch of rocks and soooo not worth the drive! It was so nice though to travel around the island and see local people working away and also we saw working elephants and monkeys!!

Once we got back to the resort we had some food then jumped straight into the swimming pool! Totally pooped we headed back to the bungalow and promptly fell asleep - batteries run out again we woke up and it was dark - we decided just to have an early night.
xx


Advertisement



10th August 2010

BLOGS!
Just to say quick hi and to let you know that I'm loving the blogs and printing them off for Gra and Gwen to read too!! Sounds like you are having a fantastic time! See you sometime soon hopefully!! Lots of love from us all over here XXXXX

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb