Day Fourteen


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 6th 2010
Published: August 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day Fourteen - Koh Phangan



After our epic sleep we woke up full of beans wanting to do something on our last day on the Island. We lazed around the pool for a bit. A girl called Mollie was also by the pool - an English girl travelling on her own - we obvs got chatting and she is a PE teacher from cornwall. We decided to head over to the top of the island to visit a beach thats good for snorkelling - we asked Mollie if she wanted to come and it turned into a good snorkelling trip - apart from Mollie and Mat thinking they saw a huge jellyfish which scared us all!! Instead of heading back to the resort we planned to meet Katie and Nick at a beach further around the island where we could possibly go wake-boarding!! (Mat not me!) We meet them in a Danish bar that they have been to lots of times as they stayed on that part of the island for a few days before. Mat went Wake-boarding for 30mins and although he has never done it before picked it up really fast and stood up first go! The guy driving the boat was amazed - i just liked it when he fell in!! The Danish bar were having a all you can eat curry night we payed hardly anything and ate so much curry it was sooo tasty!! we stayed there till about 8 then headed back to the resort to get showered and then we met in the resort bar for a few farewell drinks with everyone.

x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb