Day Twelve - Koh Phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 4th 2010
Published: August 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day Twelve - Koh Phangan



Alarm set for 7:15 so we could get up and re-pack our rucksacks again. Taxi in town and the main pier was leaving the resort at 8:30. Once we got to the pier we sorted our ferry tickets out and hunted down a place to have breakfast and some caffeine. The ferry leaves at 9:30 so we had plenty of time. Once we had finished we headed to the boat - there was a massive que to get tickets so we were pleased we sorted that before. Ferry journey took about an hour - when we arrived in Koh Phangan we got a taxi to our resort and checked in with Mike the owner who is an english man and really chatty and helpful. In a hut again but this one is twice the size of the last place and the bathroom is huge!! The best thing about this resort is that they have a swimming pool!!!! Lush!! Took a quick stroll down the beach to check it all out then got back and dived straight into the pool!! We met another english couple by the pool who seem really nice - its so rare meeting english people out here - of all the places we have stayed they are the first couple that we have meet- everyone here is either Dutch or French! We have planned to meet them tonight for a few drinks which should be good - they have been here a few days and know some good bars along the beach which should be interesting!! I will let you know tommoro!

p.s the weather is gorgeous and just to make you all jelouse my tan is coming along nicely!!! ha!! 😊


x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb