Chiang mai Surprise!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand
November 10th 2015
Published: November 10th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well of all the places we decided to visit Chiang mai gave us the biggest surprise!

The city is beautiful and so chilled compared to Bangkok, but up to now has shocked us repeatedly.

So before the elephant trekking we decided to grab some breakfast, much to our dismay on the way back from Wallee, we saw a guy on a motorbike in brown leggings which had (lets just say) a peep hole for his sausage and mash! Luckily we had eaten breakfast so wasn't hungry?



Then last night we went to Zoe & yellow where we met up with Darcy from China (pro surfer) and the Irish boys, and the girls from Essex. After copious amounts of alcohol and cutting a rug up, none of us wanted t meet the midnight curphew that Chiang mai sets! So 8 of us flagged a Tuk, Tuk and asked where we could carry on The party, so piled 4 in one Tuk, Tuk, and was taken to a bar/ hotel looking venue! We did notice there were many beautiful young girls. On entering the bar we realised we had been taken to whorehouse. we all decided we would stay and judged all the dirty perverts that pretended they didn't know where they were???



Until next time readers, I hope we have more amazing experiences, don't work too hard


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb