Phuket let's have a bucket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
November 20th 2015
Published: December 15th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Chang drinking in Phuket
We flew to Phuket and went straight out to our Hostel bar, the room was lovely and to save 400 baht a night we decided to share a bathroom which had adjoining doors which you had to lock there door and shower etc.... The next night we went on a bar crawl with Adam the giant, Darci, Jake from Bolton and a few other people staying at the hostel. The following morning we woke to a note on the door saying "please remember to unlock the bathroom we couldn't get in all night!" The following day was the first time we saw a beach, which we had craved for 10 days, so being responsible adults we covered ourselves in factor 50 found a nice little spot and a few friends and started drinking Chang (the local beer) , yes guys we now drink beer, how travelling changes you! In hindsight perhaps 3 hours maximum would be ample for our ginger skin, you live and learn (in pain) Day 3 - A trip to the beach and had to sit under a parasol (+ another 48 hours after), a lovely Thai lady on the beach recognised we had 3 degree burns and we got aloe plant massaged into our skin which was a god send, obviously we had to pay a a very steep £3? Day 4 - Simon from Quebec took us to see the big Buddha which was a taxi ride through the stunning mountains with one of the craziest taxi drivers to date, I sat in the front playing DJ aka DJ Lobster and learning about all the tourist spots. Drinking beer in the sun is not big nor clever??


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0457s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb