Chaing Mai - part 2


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
April 25th 2009
Published: April 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok so im actually loving Chaing Mai!! Yesturday I spent alot of it on my own just chilling out by the pool, went for a wonder round chaing mai, met up with Kris and John a couple of guys staying at the Hostel, then i got an Indian, hmm... thats where my lovely time changed slightly, not going into much detail but lets just say i didn't have much time for sleep.
Moving on...
Been hanging around with Sean and Carina lots, today been hanging out by the pool at our hostel, really nice... then went and got some food, was the nicest meal ever!! I had noodles and chicken... yum yum!!

Anyway - I can't beleive tomorrow will be a week since I left the UK, im glad i left bangkok after 2 days, up north is so much nicer, im going to stay in chaing mai until Tuesday, then going Pai for a few days, then i think im going to one of the islands, gotta leave Chaing Mai to Bangkok on the hell bus again, then from Bangkok to Krabi for a couple of days then to either Phuket or Ko Pe Pe... its gonna be more expensive than mainland Thailand but apparently its gorgeous there so well worth it. Then meeting Becca and Jen in Malaysia on the 10th hopefully for a few days, then down into Singapore then over to Aussie!!

Knowing me those plans will change, there was no way i had time to do Laos and Cambodia so im glad i've made the right choice!
Anyway tonight im off to watch the man-u match with Sean and Corina and then tomorrow to the sunday market.
Till then god bless!
Love you all!!
Miss you more!

xxxxx

Advertisement



26th April 2009

.
Hey mate. Sounds like your having an awesome time, i am so incredibly jealous you wouldn't believe... You be glad to know that ive taken up volleyball. Im pretty good actually. SO good infact im thinking of moving to brazil and living on a beach and volleyballing proffesionally. My wrists and hands are very burised though... Keep the the updates coming, its good to hear from you. Say hi to jen and becca for me. Stay safe, Josh x

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb