Katoys in Pattaya.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Pattaya
August 8th 2008
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Pattaya, 07-04-2008. I drink beer in the lobby of the PS gusethouse together with John, a bloke from Blankeberge in Belgium, watching the participants of the "Freakshow" arrive. It's near midnight and they strat ariving by motorbike taxi, lady-boys or katoys as the Thais call them.
Montrosities really!!!
The way they're dressed....the long wigs and high heels...fluorescent green lady underwear showing through net dresses....Just over the top.
Rumour has it that high on Yaa Baa and desperate for money after a whole night of no customers, they can get very aggresive late at night.
Soi Yamato is their hunting-ground and the PS guesthouse their short time trade hotel, using the rooms upstairs to take their clients to.
Many are the stories of those that had the crazy nerve - and probably mau/drunk - to go up their with them came down with their wallets mysteriously having gone walking away on their own accort.
Rumour also has it that Lek, the unfriendly lady from the reception is in on it!!!
Back at my hotel in Soi Honey Inn the Hot Mommas that knock on my door all night and day, are at least REAL LADIES!!!
During the day the PS guesthouse is actually quite okay and I often go their to read my book, the only place in the whole of Pattaya I can read my book undisturbed.
Even though the PS guesthouse is the biggest short-time hotel in the whole of Pattaya. I often keep secretly track of how many customers any given lady drags up to one of these dirty rooms upstairs during a sunny afternoon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.31s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 77; dbt: 0.2733s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb