fri day 175


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 12th 2015
Published: July 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

So this being my first proper day back at Ted and Wans i was treated to a huge bowl of salad for breakfast ( not really what im used to first thing in the morning but lovely all the same.) Wan pops round the corner to the local market to pick it up fresh every morning. Was really nice also to finally get my hair cut properly today - also by Wan ( there are no ends to this womans talents!) the last time i had it cut was in Saigon - where there was a load of pomp and ceremony in the salon but they didnt actually do a good job of cutting hair! After this hectic start it was time to chill out for the day! write up a few days of this blog - before i run out of them! and generally put my feet up and do nothing. In the early evening Wan and i popped out to another local market - this one was huge! We met up with Cream and her friends from school and brought a few bits - a big holdall for all my bits and a fake pair of converse for 2 pounds! As well as some other bits before stopping off at a really popular restaurant in the market that specialisies in Pad Thai - it was lovely and really cheap - 1 pound! Heading home i tryed out my new bag to see if everything fits - which it does! and headed up to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 39; dbt: 0.1027s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb