sat day 176


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 12th 2015
Published: July 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Starting the day with another lovely bowl of salad, Lee and Boom popped over before going away for the weekend to come and say goodbye. Lee is Wans sister and Boom is her daughter - it had been really lovely to have met them and over the past 6 months have got to have spent some time with them. Having a hug and saying goodbye i then spent most of the rest of the day chatting to Wan (her English is getting so much better) and pottering on the net. At lunchtime Cream, Wan and i popped out to one of Creams favourite restaurants where we all had beef with noodles in a lovely chilli sauce - with really nice deserts for after - for all three of us costing just over 2 pounds what a bargain! Wan drove us back home where we relaxed for a bit before heading out again to the same market (as yesterday) in the evening. Having dinner out and a walk around the market - its really too large to do in one day - we all brought some bits before heading back home. Packing some more of my bits in preparation for leaving tomorrow when i got back to Wans.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1216s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb