Day 22 - This is my rifle


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 9th 2012
Published: August 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we went shooting at the range, before I get to the shooting though I'd like to talk about the place the range was in. An army camp with lots of trucks and weaponry that scared the bejesus out of me when we first got there! all was good though the soilders saluted the guy we were with and he took us round to the range were we shot a varity of weapons 9mm,.35,.45,.22 and a 12 gauge (Zombie invasion I am now ready!)

Once we had done the shooting they gave us T-shirts and water and tried to get us to shoot an M16 but that cost monies. Fantastic service got a lift back and decided to go all western and get a BK only it was a triple burger with the works it was amazing!

We had a wander and met up with the girls from Nam as we were heading to the sky bar from the Hangover film. he views breathtaking the hotel dress code strict (we had to go back home to get changed) and the drinks pricey but once in a lifetime thing you have to do it. Hangovertiny and a beer cost roughly 25 pounds!

We headed back and had a few beers in a bar that never closed before visiting the club to see if it was any good (it wasnt) to fill in some time before Usain Bolt smashed the 200m final. bed followed s you can imagine how late it was getting and we had things to d.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb