We go our separate ways...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 7th 2007
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Tuk tuks, you will be missedTuk tuks, you will be missedTuk tuks, you will be missed

Our favored mode of transport, the infamous tuk tuk. We had 5 of us in one of these one night in Bangkok.

Diving was completed as planned yesterday. A bit of paper work and a successful final dive saw all 3 of us united with temporary diver cards possibly for use later on in the trip in Australia. After saying our goodbyes we departed the dive school and headed for the mainland for an over night train journey back to the capital. The train was a fun 10 hour journey with air conditioning and bunk beds (luxury compared to some of our accomodation thus far). We kept ourselves entertained for a brief part by consuming a few Changs (local strong beer) before crashing out for a good nights sleep. In the morning we made our way to the centre of Bangkok to take a stroll down the bussling streets of China town and return to the night market of Khoa San Road. Dave checked in a a guest house for the night while Mark and Hazh made their way back to the station for another long journey to the North of Thailand, Chang Mai. Dave departs to Perth tomorrow and the group dont meet again untill Sydney in a weeks time.

Some parallel blogging is expected.

Btw. Hopefully some pics
Bangkok StationBangkok StationBangkok Station

After a good nights sleep on the sleeper train before we head our separate ways.
wil be added soon.

xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

River cruiseRiver cruise
River cruise

A gentle trip down the river back in Bangkok. Another scam.
ExcitementExcitement
Excitement

Pipe loves trains. Fact.


10th August 2007

Awesome!
Alright boys!? Your all looking like proper travellers! Looking at your photos brings back memories of Thailand. Looks like you have all done a lot. Well done on completing the diving. I wish I had done some on Ko Tao, I love that little island. Good luck on the rest of your travelling and keep up the blogs and pics.

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb