We're heeere (well, almost)


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Incheon
June 28th 2007
Published: June 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

*Sabrina and Ashley say*

Hey everyone,

Well, we finally made it to our first stop - South Korea. We had a great flight, albeit quite long, but it was filled with fun entertainment like tons of movies and some swollen feet. We even got to eat our first "authentic" Asian meal - Bibimbap Bowl - it was a rice, beef, veggie, and hot pepper sauce delight. We have not slept much at all though, so we can't wait to board our next flight within the next hour so we can arrive in Bangkok already and get cozied up in our hotels. This next flight will only be 5 hours, compared to the last which was 14 (plus an hour on the runway) so this will be a walk in the park.

Oh, and the Subway restaurant in the airport is a close match to ours back home, but nothing that we're acustomed to, but I guess we better get used to that. And we also better get used to the fact that so far, we haven't been able to figure out much of what the airlines and other people have been saying, but it is an exciting adventure to figure out!

We miss you all already and can't wait to tell you about more to come!

Stay well,

Love, S. A. A. T. F.

Advertisement



28th June 2007

Glad to hear you made it there safe!
Hi Sabrina and Girls, I've really enjoyed reading your posts, so far, and glad to hear that you all had safe flights over there. Have a blast! I can't wait to hear about all of your wild adventures to come! Take lots of pictures, Sabrina! We'll have to get together this summer and see your pictures from your trip and to show you Jessica's pictures from her China trip in 2004. I'm sure that there are so many beautiful and interesting places to see. Have fun and ENJOY (the food too!) Love, Aunt Linda
28th June 2007

I LOVE this blog!!!
Not being very tech-savvy, this whole thing seems like a combination miracle/voodoo! It is so great to be able to keep in close touch (sorta) even tho you all are half a world away. Rachel and Rebekah, your postings on Cambodia were so eloquent and moving, I really enjoyed reading them. The pictures...fabulous!!! Can't wait to see/read more.
28th June 2007

Have a great time. Love you all - Wish I could be there!

Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb