arrival at Singapore Airport


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
December 4th 2010
Published: December 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we have left Bangkok and are in transit at Singapore Airport. Bangkok was a good experience.
Good points: Cheap, tasty food, cool lizards and the reclining Buddha (friggin huge!), friendly people.
Bad Points: Pollution, unexpected stops at suit shops by Tuk Tuk drivers (fell for that one twice!)
Pleased to be heading for Perth and to settle for a couple of weeks and unload the backpack!!

Plane to Singapore was an experience. Asian people tend to have sinus problems! I now know how Karl Pilkington feels from An Idiot Abroad, China episode when he is surrounded by Chinese people hacking up phlem and spitting it into bags!! Gross!!!! Pleased to get off that flight!

Now have a couple of hours to kill before getting on Quantas flight to Perth. We hope for better entertainment, nice plane food and less phlem!!





Advertisement



5th December 2010

your travel adventure
Hi Clare and Alex, great to read your reports from the tone they will be fun. I would not guarentee less phlem on flight to Perth from my memories of a flight from Singapore to melbourne, I also ended up with a cold. You left at the right time enjoy the heat of Aus as we are freezing and the usual snowed in grind to a halt. Keep the reports comming.
6th December 2010

tuk tuks
Hey hun, I got worked on by those tuk tuk drivers fuckers are so sleak before I knew it I was in a sari shop about to purchase 6000 rupees worth of outfits and scars... indians are surely good at marketing. They got me twice too! Have fun ladies!
11th December 2010

heeeyyyyy
Hi guys, Hope all is well... loved reading your blogs, it all sounds amazing! Please keep um coming, and stay safe, and try to avoid those sex shows!!! Lots of love A very Jealous scottie boy x

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb