Reading this blog site.. order of entries.. qwirks.. etc


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
March 15th 2007
Published: March 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

you can't read this sentence at the summary, only at the View Full Entry option

Ahh.. i've just figured out the order of the blog entries this site uses... First, they list by entry date, the more recent entry on top.. and if you have multiple entries within a day, it's listed with the earlier entry at the top and the later entry at the bottom..

So if i post multiple entries in a day and the 'story' doesn't seem to flow bottom to up.. you'll know how to read this blog..

Also... if i format the font, the formatted font will not show up at the entry summary.. but if you read the full entry, then you can read the bold font.. like the first sentence i just added to the top..
Cheers!

ps. oh! and my flight is confirmed.. i'm leaving this Sunday night Singapore time.. will arrive Cairo on monday morning 630am... first thing.. take bus to central.. get a room.. zoom to Indonesian embassy to get a a letter of recommendation and then beeline to the Sudan embassy for my next destination!! so many things to do.. stupid indonesian passport.. haha.. ok lah.. actually singapore passport only slightly easier (AND CHEAPER!!!) i think singapore passport the below countries no need visa: Egypt, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa.. the rest also must go and get..

pss. wow.. what a long ps

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 78; dbt: 0.0769s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb