Singapore...a must!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Singapore Harbour
February 9th 2013
Published: February 9th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, I've been having the usual problems trying to log on but we are actually at the airport and have free internet for 15 minutes in the departure lounge.

We have had an excellent 36 hours here in Singapore and would like to have stayed longer but hey ho, that's the way i booked it! It is Chinese New Years Eve which makes everything even more interesting and colourful.

We stayed with HArold as anyone checking out the photos on facebook will already have noticed. He was amazing!!!! CAn't possibly tell you how as it would take me all day but without him it would have been a different experience but thanks to him it has been a memorable one. Another Airbnb success!

Singapore is marvellous, quiest, clean, green and friendly. We got to have a Singapore Sling at Raffles which broke the bank but was worth it as I had wanted to do it for ever.

Off to Bangkok now with Cathay Pacific ( first time with them ) and then tonight we fly AirAsia to Phuket. Hopefully Eli will already be at the airport in BAngkok...can't wait to see her and have some good time together.

Keep watching the blog! love you all.

F and A

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb