Sweaty Singapore!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
June 13th 2011
Published: June 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello!
Welcome to Singapore!
Got in late last night and went on a wander to our first hostel.
Oh I have fallen in love...with Air Conditioning, it is my new favourite thing in the world! although the more time we spend in the humidity the more I am getting used to it. Was in a dorm of 28 people last night, and i would say about 20 of them were heavy snorers, put the old ipod in.
this morning we awoke to free breakfast! then put the backpack on and went on a search for somewhere else to stay, we were central in the city and ended up walking around for about an hour, looked like someone has poured a bucket of water over us. then finally found a place, changed and tried to see as much as we could today, went down to the Merlion just now, and there are some steps next to it that go down to the river, i did nooo realise how slippy they were at the bottom, and yep SHE FELLL OVER, i got a browny, greeny, wet bum for the rest of todays sight seeing.
IT IS SO CHEAP HERE COMPARED TO OZ! we leave first thing in the morning and fly to thailand!! i am sooo excited to get there!! think it will be amazing!
right i'm going for a much needed shower then we are gon' dress erp real nice like an' go to The Raffles Hotel for a Singapore Sling! (treat ourselves)

Speak soon
Kate x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.9kb