Mera Peak


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Lukla
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Mera Peakis one of the highest trekking peaks which lie in the famous Khumbu region. It is one of the challenging peaks climbing of Nepal. The stander route from the north involves little more than high altitude glacier walking. This is an outstanding climb for the advanced beginner and gets chance to climb this beautiful peak. This ultimate Himalayan trekking and climbing holidays begin with a short and exciting flight towards Solu Khumbu. The landscape of the region provides breathtaking sceneries and in the early morning views of the mountain are majestic. We will pass through the lush forest of Rhododendron and bamboo and this trek leads to awesome views of Everest region. At the time of trekking, we will hike through the diverse Nepalese landscape, culture and tradition and way of living of the people of this region. This peak climbing is not technically difficult. The route we trek on this peak is well within the reach of Regular Mountain walker with a good level of fitness. The landscape of the region provides breathtaking sceneries and in the early morning views of the mountain are majestic. We will pass through the lush forest of Rhododendron and bamboo and this trek leads to awesome views of this region.

Mera Peak begins from Lukla after 30 minutes mountain flight from the Kathmandu valley. The trek then moves on up the Arun valley to Khote with this peak towering over the route on your right all the way. It offers plenty of time to acclimatize so that you can fully enjoy the rewards of the final climb to Mera’s summit. We leave the last village behind and heading east to reach the top of the ridge it takes steep 3 hours climb. At the time of trekking, we will pass through the lush forest of rhododendron, oak and be passing small villages and settlements inhabited by the hardly Sherpa. We get chance to know about culture, traditions, and way of living of the local people Sherpa. The main attraction of this region is the wonderful views of the mountain which includes Mt Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and many other mountains of this region. It is a good level of fitness and a keen sense of adventure. The season between February to June and September to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route. The trek to this peak takes you to the wild country which devoid of the human settlement.

Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile :- +977-9843487921
Phone :- + 977-1-4387202
info@adventuremountainguide.net
info@everesttrekkingroutes.com
www.adventuremountainguide.net
www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb