Mera peak Trekking


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Lukla
June 21st 2018
Published: June 21st 2018
Edit Blog Post

Mera peak Trekkingis the highest peak in Nepal which is located at the eastern part of the Himalayan region of Nepal. We not only pass through the beautiful Nepalese wilderness but also through the quaint village which will give us a glimpse into the rich culture of the locals. It offers amazing scenery of beautiful landscapes, hills, and valley with the high snow-capped mountain. This peak climbing is not technically difficult. The route we trek on this peak is well within the reach of Regular Mountain walker with a good level of fitness. The landscape of the region provides breathtaking sceneries and in the early morning views of the mountain are majestic. We will pass through the lush forest of Rhododendron and bamboo and this trek leads to awesome views of this region. The early days of this route are very quiet and you are traveling through an area that is terraced and heavily farmed. This is the best option for adventure seekers which is suited Mahalangur range of the Himalayas. As it the highest peak in Nepal after expeditions. Trekking along the lush forest of oak, pine, rhododendron, and bamboo forest to increase fitness and hectic with the subalpine and alpine zone.

Mera peak Trekking begins 30 minutes for the mountain flight after Kathmandu valley. It is perfect isolation on the remote side of Khumbu and Everest region, this whole Hinku valley which is enriched in flora and fauna with the dense forest of rhododendron, magnolia, beach, and pine tree. The panoramic view seen from this high camp is truly breathtaking and probably one of the best of its kind. You will have a direct view of the southern face of the Everest from this point of your trek. We leave the last village behind and heading east to reach the top of the ridge top of the ridge it takes the steep 3-hour climb. It allows adventures an incredible opportunity to enjoy and appreciated the magical charm of the Himalayas. We get chance to see the wonderful views of the mountain which includes Mt Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Cho Oyu and many other mountains of this region. The season between March to May and October to December is considered as the best season for trekking in this route. During the time of trekking, we will pass through the Sagarmatha national park which is the home of the rare birds, animals, flora, and fauna. This peak climbing is very much suitable for that type of trekker who loves technical climbing and has previous climbing experience. We also get chance to know about the culture, tradition, and the way of living of the Sherpa people who live in this region.
Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu, Kathmandu, Nepal
Mobile :- +977-9843487921
Phone :- + 977-1-4387202
info@adventuremountainguide.net
info@everesttrekkingroutes.com
www.adventuremountainguide.net
www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.103s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb